|Place of Origin||Unknown|
|Species||Unknown (possibly Android)|
|Powers & Abilities||Absorption of properties of any material it touches|
|Weapon||Any material it comes in contact with|
|First Appearance||Things Change|
|Voiced By||Dee Bradley Baker|
The White Monster is a hostile entity - possibly an android - appearing at the end of the Teen Titans series.
The White Monster appeared under mysterious circumstances at a new construction site in Jump City, where it attacked the Titans right after they had returned from their conflict with the Brotherhood of Evil. In the midst of the fray, Beast Boy spotted a young girl who had an uncanny resemblance to their lost friend, Terra and decided to chase her down and find out whether she truly was Terra; this left the Titans short-handed against the Monster. After chasing it all over the city, they cornered it in a recycling plant, but it was too powerful for the four Titans to defeat on their own, so they called Beast Boy for help. The eventual defeat of the monster, while implied, was not shown, and its subsequent fate remains unknown.
Derrick Wyatt (Animation designer of the Teen Titan series) said that the next arc of the story-line which happens in Season 6 will have the Titans fighting the white monster on top of the international towers.
It had been hinted that the series was cancelled, the reason why Season 6 was never shown.
Powers and Abilities
The White Monster has the ability to adapt its body structure to the properties of any material it comes in contact with. In its premiere episode, it has demonstrated the ability to adapt the properties of wet concrete, steel, oil, brick, stone, water, and molten metal. Once fully assimilated, it could merge with the material (in the process making itself effectively invisible), adopt its natural resilience to physical damage, and project it (if liquid or energy) from its body for offensive purposes. In addition, in its natural form the Monster possesses superhuman strength.
- The Monster could have been inspired by the DC comics character Amazo, which is why some speculate it may be an android since Amazo is. It's appearance is even somewhat similar to Amazo in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- Its powers are similar to those of the Marvel Comics villain Absorbing Man.
- In a script written by Liam Swan, it is called the abomination.
- This monster beares a striking resemblance to the "Highbreed" that also appear in "Ben 10 Alien Force" and" Ben 10 Omniverse.
- It is possible that its place of origin may have been from the alien race called the Psions; their superior technology and sciences would explain the creature's advanced abilities as well as primarily attacking Starfire upon first encounters.