The Lost Episode is a special episode only shown on Postopia.com, as part of an online campaign to promote the Teen Titans series. It was later released on DVD as an extra feature on Trouble in Tokyo.
One night, a crowd of people have gathered in Jump City's concert hall listen to a classical concert. A person above them, however, protests the serene and quiet nature of the music, leaps onto the stage and starts strummng his electric guitar, releasing sonic waves so powerful that they blow away everything in their path - primarily the unlucky audience.
Meanwhile, at Titans Tower, Robin and Cyborg are playing video games, Raven is reading, and Starfire is making her favorite Tamaranean dish, the Glork Supreme. Beast Boy comes in with a stereo, playing some loud music. He then has the fatal idea to literally rock the house by connecting his boom box to the central power unit, triggering an immense short ciruit which temporarily disables the Tower's electrical systems. As the other Titans berate him, it turns out that Beast Boy has a major case of wax plugging in his ear canals. After having to endure the criticisms of his friends, he decides to put the plug back in place when the Titans are alerted to Punk Rocket wreaking havoc.
The Teen Titans arrive at the concert hall and begin fighting Punk Rocket, but they are unable to defeat him because of the extremely strong sonic waves from his guitar, which are powerful enough to deflect even Cyborg's own sonic blasts and disrupt Raven's dark aura manifestations. And to make things worse, Punk Rocket reveals a wall of stereo speakers hidden behind the main curtain and connects his guitar to it. The resultant amplification gives the Titans titanic earaches and threatens to scramble Cyborg's circuits. Inspired by a brilliant idea, and protected from the guitar's noise by his ear wax, Beast Boy confronts Punk Rocket, taunting him that his music is still not loud enough. Punk Rocket cranks up the volume with each challenge, but as it reaches its highest, the stress proves to much for the speakers, which blow up and short-circuit Punk Rocket's guitar. As he weeps over his beloved instrument, Raven telekinetically animates a nearby cable and trusses him up, ready for the authorities to pick up.
The next day at the Tower, as before, all the Titans are engaged in yesterday's activities. Beast Boy once more comes in with his stereo cranked up high and attempts to talk to them, but they ignore him. Finally he leaves, and just after the door has closed behind him, the rest of the Titans remove their earplugs. They all asked "What?" and Cyborg asks "Did he just say something?"
- In the concert audience several people previously seen in the Teen Titans series appear in cameos: villains Wintergreen and the H.I.V.E. Headmistress are seen holding hands, and Mad Mod (in his old form); Mumbo (in his human form) leads the orchestra; the two old ladies from the fish store in Revolution; and the soap opera character Rebecca, the talk show host (James Lipton) and Dr. Victor Payton from Episode 257-494.
- The song playing on Beast Boy's stereo is the same song Robin is listening to in How Long is Forever? in an attempt to drown out Cyborg and Beast Boy's fighting implying that Beast Boy and Robin might like the same kind of music.
- While Starfire is making her Glork Supreme, Silkie can be seen eating the Glork Supreme.
- When all the people are running out of the building, a woman can be seen floating down on an umbrella. This is an obvious Mary Poppins reference.
- The music played at the concert before Punk Rocket disrupts it is "Spring" from Antonio Vivaldi's "Four Seasons".
- Starfire: Let's see. A half a cup of dried zorkaberries, 4 tablespoons of melted Sputflix. Almost done and soon, everybody will be enjoying my favourite Tamaranian dish. Raven, would you like to try my homemade Glork Supreme?
Raven: Not now Starfire, I'm on the last chapter.
- Beast Boy: (noticing central power unit) Let's rock the house.
- Beast Boy: (after power is disrupted) Did I do that?
Other Titans: BEAST BOY!
Robin: How could you mess with the main power source?
Cyborg: You made me lose the game!
Starfire: Now there will be no Glorg for anyone! (fires eyebolt at BB)
Raven: I'll never know how it ends! (power comes back on)
Beast Boy: Ah, no worries. Generators' kicked in. (Titans close in on BB, but their complaints are not heard)
Beast Boy: (loudly) What!? (pulls out ear wax) There, that's better. What were you guys saying? (Titans complaints are now VERY audiable)
Beast Boy: I don't want to hear this! (puts ear wax back in ears)
- Punk Rocket: (sees the building has cleared) What? No one's staying for my encore?
Robin: Hey! Concert's over punk!
Punk Rocket: It's Punk Rocket to you, mate! Now let's kick it out! (blasts Titans) How's that for a number one hit?
Cyborg: I don't think I can take another hit.
Robin: I've heard enough, Titans Go!
- Punk Rocket: (as he fights Starfire and Raven) I'd like to dedicate this next one to all my female fans (gets ready to strike a chord) This one's for you! (blasts girls out of the air)
Starfire: (as Raven recovers) Why does the Punk Rocket wish to hurt people with his music? Music is a glorious expression that is supposed to make one feel happy.
Raven: You obviously never heard any of my music.
- Robin: Alright Punk Rocket, what do you want?
Punk Rocket: I want to bring the world to it's knees with the sound of chaos!
Raven: You are so one-note.
- Punk Rocket: (laughing) You're daft thinking you can beat me. Now here's something to really bring down the house! (reveals speakers behind curtains)
- Beast Boy: (egging Punk on) Hey punkie! You call that the sound of chaos? Sounds more like elevator music to me!
- Punk Rocket: (after speakers have exploded and are no longer useful) Nooooo! (breaks down crying)
Raven: You are so not cool. (ties up villain before he can escape)
Beast Boy: (pulling out ear wax) Waxy build-up saves the day!
- Robin: Looks like Punk Rocket's next tour will be behind bars. (All Titans laugh)