Please, as an administrator of this wiki, I beg you all to refrain from spamming or vandalizing this page or any another; it is simply pointless and childish. However, please contact me if you indeed believe constructive edits can be made, and we will discuss better ways to improve this page. Thank you. Ralnon 14:50, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Hello, all contributors to the Teen Titans Wiki! Please, any of you are welcome to utilize the template I have provided below for any purpose on this wiki for as long as you desire; simply go to the Edit this page/View source button at the top of this page for the code and copy it. As a suggestion, please use it for any character article which currently lacks it. Good luck editing! Again, thank you for contributing! Ralnon 17:08, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
they sould really make another season of this show. I used to wathc it when i was younger. But ill watch it again if it comes out. I know at least 5 ppl in my house hold that like it. My brother said he knows a lot of kids at school that began watching it at boomerant. Cant leave slade and terra out. Im no nerd. Im jus saying. Wanna see a sequel to a tigth. show. Probably one the best ones cartoon networks ever made.
Young Justice (TV series)
Coming out later this year is a TV Show based on the popular DC Comic Series Young Justice. I have made a Wiki for it and I am requesting to put this announcement in the Important News box on TTW Main Page. Will94|The Blue Spirit talk 09:41, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me, I'll type it up right now. --OzzMan 10:55, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! Will94|The Blue Spirit talk 11:25, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
No I am not joking! It has been confirmed that there will be a revival of the show, and a live-action movie!
"Warner Bros. is also in development on a Teen Titans movie in which Robin is the only confirmed member so far. Akiva Goldsman and Mark Verheiden are writing it. Greg Cipes (the voice of Beast Boy) confirmed the production of the movie, and the return of the show. It is rumored, however, that Brian Singer (X-Men, Superman Returns) will be directing the movie?" - Wikipedia. Source here.
You should know that the source from which the article was taken from was over 3 years old; the film has been in writing for 3 years, and so far there have been no confirmation on the progress of the film. All the sources I have checked in google (by typing "teen titans live action film"), have yielded no results later than 2008. I believe that we shouldn't add anything regarding the live action film or any return of the Teen Titans until there has been official confirmation and a release date designated. --Saiou (talk) 11:28, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Agreed, the only source the Wikipedia article is able to cite is that there was one in the works and that Nightwing, not Robin, would be in it, and that information is three years old, as Saiou said. If any new information comes up, I'm sure either of us would be happy to add the info, but at this stage, it's pretty circumstantial. Nevertheless, thanks for bringing it up, Will, at least now it's on our radar. --OzzMan 12:03, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Jump City Police
I know it's not that big of a deal, but since there's a page on almost everything else, why not make a page and picture of those police officers in Jump City, describe what their armor looks like and cite their number of appearances in the episodes? Krone8 04:28, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
Teen Titans season 6?!?!
Somebody keeps changing the episode list saying that a sixth season is in production for this summer. Anybody can confirm - and I mean, REALLY confirm - that this is true?Daniel46 06:24, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I'll lock the page until someone can provide some substantial evidence.--OzzMan 06:26, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
No such luck, I'm afraid. Someone has still gone into the business and established a couple of pages (if only in the beginning stages) of these bogus Sixth Season episodes. Look up Más y Menos for the newest change, or if faling that, "Chimpified Twins".Daniel46 14:56, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
This user 22.214.171.124 is really driving things too far with his Season 6 tick. Yet another page with this nonsense - I wonder if and how he can be told in non-certain terms to stay away from here with his refuse contributions, such as:
Trouble in Tokyo
Uehera Daizo is the main villain in Trouble in Tokyo, not Brushogun. Pborri 02:40, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
What you have said is true, but by divulging this on the main page it will be a major spoiler for some who have not yet seen the movie. Brushogun is the apparent villain for most of the film. --Saiou (talk) 12:27, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
That was what everybody thought, but they were wrong all along. It was actually Daizo the whole time.--Pborri 04:34, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
DC animated Shorts and the new Teen Titans Go cartoon
don't you think there should be articles for these as well? they are technically part of the same continuity. Hell the VAs from the first cartoon all reprise their roles. Xeno the Hedgehog (talk) 03:59, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- They are not "technically" part of the same continuity, Teen titans GO! is explicitly not part of the same continuity as this series. It is not in any way a continuation and as such belongs on the DC Nation wiki instead.--OzzMan (talk) 04:11, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I still think it makes sense to include them here. And while we're on the subject, why doesn't this wiki have any information about the merchandise associated with this series? Xeno the Hedgehog (talk) 07:15, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- After spending about half an hour on google, I think I can conclude that none of the existing wikis have any in-depth information about the shorts, or the new cartoon. The DC Nation wiki has the shortest possible blurb about either of them, with no indication that they plan to expand the issue any further, and the DC Animated Universe wiki simply gives a single paragraph, followed by a link to this wiki. No matter how I worded the search, it always directed me here. Other people looking for information about the series are going to come here as well and it's not going to look too good when they don't find what they are looking for. Why is nobody willing to archive information about these cartoons? Xeno the Hedgehog (talk) 07:37, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- They have nothing to do with the DCAU, either, so I don't see why you would've checked there. As far as I can see, they didn't even have the paragraph you mention. As for the DC Nation wiki, it's not within my control as admin of this wiki to do page cleanup on that wiki. If you think they're lacking in their info, then why don't you just add it yourself? As for the merchandise thing, we've got the video games. Anything other than that has simply been a matter of no one putting in the time to do it rather than a matter of exclusion. If you want to devote the time into crafting articles for the related paraphernalia, then have at it.--OzzMan (talk) 07:47, April 24, 2013 (UTC)