- "I bet I'm the only one with see-through vision!"
- — See-More to Starfire[src]
|Place of Origin||Unknown|
|Headquarters||(formerly) H.I.V.E. Academy; H.I.V.E. Five headquarters|
|Affiliations||H.I.V.E. Academy, H.I.V.E. Five, Brotherhood of Evil|
|Partners||Jinx (formerly), Mammoth, Gizmo, Private HIVE, Kyd Wykkyd, Billy Numerous|
|Powers & Abilities||Eye with a wide variety of functions mounted on his high-tech helmet|
|Goal||To get rich; To destroy the Teen Titans|
|Voiced By||Kevin Michael Richardson|
Like the rest of the H.I.V.E. Five, See-More studied the ways of evil at the H.I.V.E. Academy. After the destruction of the Academy, he joined his former classmates in a life of crime as one of the H.I.V.E. Five. Later, he and his teammates fought the Teen Titans in an outdoor mall and were later tricked into welcoming Mae-Eye (via a pie) into their headquarters.
Later, See-More and his fellow H.I.V.E.s joined the Brotherhood of Evil, though they - like the other members - continued to pursue their personal interests until the great showdown with the Titans. In the episode "Lightspeed," when Kid Flash escaped, Jinx was determined to get him back. When she asked for help, everyone left except See-More, who, despite his great intimidation of Madame Rouge, gave Jinx the location of where Flash was hiding.
Under the orders of the Brotherhood, See-More later attacked Herald with the aid of Warp, but Herald defeated both and subsequently met with the remnants of the Titans. It's possible See-More then left the H.I.V.E. Five since he's hardly seen with his teammates in the final battle. He was defeated by Jericho and joined most of the other villains in the flash-freeze treatment.
See-More's most notable feature is his green helmet. The helmet has one eye that is colored yellow at default, but switches color for his different functions (like black for x-ray vision). The only skin that is revealed on See-More is his mouth and chin, and from that observation, See-More has brown skin. His entire uniform consists of a one-piece white and green unitard. In the middle of his costume, a black eye with eyelashes is assembled. He wears green gloves and green boots, as well as a belt.
Powers and abilitiesSee-More's powers derive from the eye visor on his helmet. The visor has a dial on the side that allows him to cycle through different powers, with each power being represented by a differently colored eye on his helmet. The visor's abilities include:
- Vision in various electromagnetic spectrum, including infrared and x-ray. It also enables him to see-through objects.
- Laser beam projection
- Creation and firing of eye-shaped bubbles, which can act either as a protective bubble, entrapment sphere, or missiles similar to slingshot stones
- Optically induced hypnosis
- Balloon, which he serves as a means of transport, and to spy on potential targets.
With this power, See-More acts as a coordinator for special interception tactics to be executed by his teammates.
See-More is shown to have a crush on Jinx as shown in "Lightspeed", when Jinx says she knew she could count on him when he located Kid Flash, it was followed by a rather good blush from See-More. This is slightly ironic, since in this episode, Kid Flash was introduced and became Jinx's prime love interest. It is unknown if he still has feelings for her following her defection from the H.I.V.E. Five.
In a brief scene "Mother Mae-Eye", during the Titans' battle with the HIVE Five, See-More is battling Starfire, and says "I bet I'm the only one with see-through vision!" (in response to a comment Starfire made about not being the only one with powerful eyes), and switches his eye to X-ray vision, and begins to laugh. Starfire covers her body up in embarrassment, insinuating he was staring through her clothes.
He and Kyd Wykkyd are implied to be friends, as he and Kyd Wykkyd are seeing eating lunch together and working out together at the H.I.V.E. Academy, and See-More is the only one to speak to Kyd on-camera during their time in the HIVE Five together.
- His name is a pun on the common name, Seymour.
- He is apparently based on Tri-Klops, a villain from the Masters of the Universe franchise.
- See-More's powers are very similar to the Marvel superhero Cyclops, who also wears a visor on his head.
- He's apparently good friends with Kyd Wykkyd. In Deception, they're sitting next to each other and working out together, and in Lightspeed, See-More's the only one who's seen talking to Kyd Wykkyd directly.
- In Lightspeed, nobody is credited for voicing him, even though he speaks multiple times throughout the episode.