- Things come to me broken. I make repairs.
- — Fixit[src]
Fixit is a cyborg hermit and a friend (and initially an unintentional antagonist) of Cyborg.
The origin of Fixit's power is unknown. Its nature, however, affected his personality so much that he began to identify himself more with machines than with people. Eventually his self-imposed isolation drove him (literally) underground beneath Tito's Junkyard, where he would salvage damaged and thrown-away electronic devices and repair them. In order to eliminate the restrictions his biological body imposed on him, Fixit gradually replaced his natural body with cybernetics, turning himself into a cyborg.
One day, the Titans were having a picnic in the park when Cyborg's power cell started dying. During a battle with Mumbo shortly afterward, the cell failed completely, and Cyborg was lost in Fixit's underground lair. Fixit replaced the cell, but seeing Cyborg as a kindred spirit, he refused to let him leave, instead deciding that it would be best for Cyborg to be rid of his remaining biological parts as well. He restrained the young Titan, but when he linked up with Cyborg's brain to download and conserve his memories, the emotions behind them overwhelmed Fixit and painfully reminded him of his own human side which he had abandoned so long ago. Cyborg offered to help him rediscover what it was like to be human again, an offer Fixit accepted.
Teen Titans Go!
Powers and abilities
In addition to his abilities Fixit is quite knowledgeable about mechanics, electronics, cybernetics and the like.
- Fixit is probably based on the Technis race in the original comics - a race of technically-minded people whom Cyborg voluntarily stayed with to teach them about humanity.
- He resembles Razer from Green Lantern: the Animated series.
- In addition to that, he was created exclusively for his respective series.
- In his debut episode he is a well-meaning antagonist.